How does Digital Membership work?
The ‘digital’ membership is basically the same as the ‘printed’ hard copy Small Ideas book only all the vouchers are accessible & redeemable from your phone.
How does it work?
- You do NOT purchase via the APP store. You purchase through this website and click ‘digital’ membership.
- You do not pay postage
- You receive INSTANT access. If you did not receive an email with your access details, check the email address you entered on your order
- The Digital membership includes MORE vouchers than in the printed book because we are able to put ‘seasonal’ offers in that aren’t valid all year round & we are able to include new businesses that come on board throughout the year.
- If you change phones or want your partner to access your digital membership that’s no problem.
- Read each voucher carefully, if it says ‘Present this Small Idea’ it means you ‘redeem’ the voucher in person. Once you press ‘redeem’ button it then says ‘take it to cashier’ it then says ‘Are you sure?’ If you press these 3 checks and you did NOT want to redeem then it’s impossible to retrieve back. So please read each voucher before pressing redeem.
- If you have changed phones or lost your log in details all you need to do is open an Intertnet browser on your phone, tablet or android device and enter url app.smallideas.com.au