How does Digital Membership work?
The ‘digital’ membership is basically the same as the ‘printed’ hard copy Small Ideas book only all the vouchers are accessible & redeemable from your phone and there are many more vouchers included in digital.
It is an annual subscription and you are able to call or email us at any time to cancel on the same day. If you do not want a subscription then you can purchase the printed book which is a once off purchase.
How does it work?
- You do NOT purchase via the APP store. You purchase through this website and click ‘digital’ membership. You will receive two emails within 5 minutes. One is your receipt and the second is your log in instructions. If you did not receive then please check your junk folder or contact us.
- You do not pay postage with Digital.
- Vouchers will be added throughout the year, similarly some vouchers may be deleted.
- The Digital membership includes MORE vouchers than in the printed book because we are able to put ‘seasonal’ offers in that aren’t valid all year round & we are able to include new businesses that come on board throughout the year.
- If you change phones or want your partner to access your digital membership that’s no problem.
- Read each voucher carefully, if it says ‘Present this Small Idea’ it means you ‘redeem’ the voucher in person. Once you press ‘redeem’ button it then says ‘take it to cashier’ it then says ‘Are you sure?’ If you press these 3 checks and you did NOT want to redeem then it’s impossible to retrieve back. So please read each voucher before pressing redeem.
- If you have changed phones or lost your log in details all you need to do is open an Intertnet browser on your phone, tablet or android device and enter url app.smallideas.com.au
- The digital version is a ‘subscription’ service which means you will automatically be charged $34.95 in 12 months from the time you purchased it. You are free to cancel the subscription at any point during the 12 months by contacting us via email or phone. If you do not want a subscription then we recommend you purchase the ‘printed’ book which is a once off payment of $34.95 plus postage.
- If you would like to purchase the digital membership as a gift please contact us.